Competition exhausts are designed and developed specially for bikes and engines tuned for races, on the basis of the experience made in track races all over the world: These exhausts are a direct evolution of the ones used in SBK and SS bikes.
- Competition exhausts are made with the deepest attention to details, they ensure to exploit - with the best possible efficiency - engines tuned for races: Bigger sections, section changes finely designed and shaped, special silencers, top-quality materials.
- These exhausts are welded manually (TIG process) and are available in a "full titanium" version or with collectors and manifolds in stainless steel and silencer and link pipe in titanium.
- In all cases, a built-in sensor plug is available, to be able to check ECU settings and make necessary modifications if needed.
- The sections of the various silencers available give the best performance and the best compromise between performance, dimensions and noise (noise must meet race rules limits).
- Style is completed with the carbon end cap and the silencer, depending on application, can be fitted with a removable baffle.
- Competition exhausts are the top-level exhausts in the market, for style, technology and performance.
Street Thunder Silencers:
The latest generation of street bikes are made following a precise design and style idea, giving a fundamental importance in using the smaller exhaust systems possible, placed in some "non-conventional" position. These styling and design features have an impact also on aftermarket parts, to use the smallest exhausts possible. Arrow decided to use for several street bike silencers a section initially designed for a completely different "world" and the Street-Thunder range was born.
- Street Thunder silencers are available in titanium, carbon fiber and aluminum, with the endcap (with a fully renewed design) available in stainless steel or carbon.
- To compensate for the lower internal volume, research and tests have been done on racetracks and in Arrow's R&D, looking for the better materials available in the market for noise reduction.
- Street Thunder silencers are light and powerful, they are available as slip-on systems or as a part of the full system (with Arrow collectors).
- Available also in a street legal versions, with removable baffle.