Competition exhausts are designed and developed specially for bikes and engines tuned for races, on the basis of the experience made in track races all over the world: These exhausts are a direct evolution of the ones used in SBK and SS bikes.
- Competition exhausts are made with the deepest attention to details, they ensure to exploit - with the best possible efficiency - engines tuned for races: Bigger sections, section changes finely designed and shaped, special silencers, top-quality materials.
- These exhausts are welded manually (TIG process) and are available in a "full titanium" version or with collectors and manifolds in stainless steel and silencer and link pipe in titanium.
- In all cases, a built-in sensor plug is available, to be able to check ECU settings and make necessary modifications if needed.
- The sections of the various silencers available give the best performance and the best compromise between performance, dimensions and noise (noise must meet race rules limits).
- Style is completed with the carbon end cap and the silencer, depending on application, can be fitted with a removable baffle.
- Competition exhausts are the top-level exhausts in the market, for style, technology and performance.
X-Kone silencers were designed at first to be used in Arrow's Competition and Competition Full Titanium systems. The results and appreciation these silencers got suggested to them that they needed to create a separate line of standard systems, using a new carbon endcap, designed to fit naked and sportbikes.
- The internal structure of the silencer is in stainless steel, silencer body is in Nichrom (an alloy with stainless steel) with satin finish or titanium.
- Depending on the bike, X-Kone silencers can be fitted on the original silencers (as a slip-on - with an adaptor) and/or on the Arrow collectors (part of the full system) and they are secured to the frame by means of a mount welded on the upper side of the body.
- Noise damping is achieved by absorption: This enables Arrow to reduce the weight and the dimensions of the silencer - the weight of the silencer is about 2.2 kg., typically 30/40% less than the O.E.M.
- Even installing the slip-on version helps increase performance, logically using the X-Kone silencer with Arrow collectors gives the best performance gain.
- Fitting an X-Kone is easy and fast and these systems do not require changing the original settings of the ECU or to add a separate ECU module (note: Arrow suggests to check CO levels once the exhaust is installed).