The search for perfection is a never-ending job. This is the TCX(r) mission, constantly creating new products and driving technological innovation to reach a clear goal: the offer of the highest possible security to all motorcycle riders. TCX(r) continuous search for excellence has achieved the official international acknowledgement. The company was indeed the first motorcycle boots producer to introduce the CE Certification, thanks to the performance of its patented systems, such as TCS(r), MCS(r) and to the superior quality of materials used, GORE-TEX(r) membrane above all. Innovation. Experience. Style. This is the credo of a company working in the name of safety.
- Upper: "Soft touch" microfiber combined with suede leather; micro-injections in the ankle area, polyurethane toe slider.
- Lining: Air Tech breathable.
- Reinforcements: Malleolus, back counter reinforcement.
- Closure: Lacing system with Velcro(r) brand hook-and-loop band.
- Footbed: Anatomic and replaceable.
- Sole: All-uses sole, high wear-resistant.
C.F.S. - Comfort Fit System: Comfort Fit System, developed as a result of years of TCX(r) know-how, has always been one of the strong points of touring products. This special and virtually entirely manual technique allows the boot to be shaped on a mold that faithfully reproduces the anatomy of the foot, making the product exceptionally comfortable and ideal for prolonged use in different situations.