The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision. The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in two sizes with four-densities EPS structure developed in four sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with five large front vents and two rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider's head.
- The central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor.
- All the air vents and extractors are adjustable.
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-fog visor is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility.
- The visor is available in two different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
- Visor micro-opening system.
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps. Two mechanisms to change the visor steps option are included in the box.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system.
- Ready for Share communication system (sold separately).
- Weight (DOT / ECE 2205): 1,590 grams, +-50 grams (in first shell size).
- Homologation: DOT / ECE 2205.