One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Constructed with 1.3 mm full-grain leather.
- C.E. Certified protection on shoulders and elbow.
- Stretch panels on sleeves to further improve fit and feel.
- Technical pre-curved sleeve construction.
- External Alpinestars polyurethane shoulder and elbow protection offer additional abrasion resistance.
- Aero hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- High-density perforations on chest, arms, back and shoulders.
- Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Thermal liner is "sonic quilted" for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume.
- Fixed mesh lining.
- Inner waterproof pocket.
- D-ring waist adjustment for precision fitting.
- Two external zippered pockets.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate Level 2 C.E. Certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (sold separately).
- Neoprene comfort edge around collar and cuffs prevents skin chafing.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.