M4 Exhaust manufactures exhausts which add power and a more race-inspired sound to your bike as well as lowering the overall weight. Extra time on research and development ensures your exhaust has the ultimate in quality workmanship, ease of installation, and the best performance possible for your motorcycle. M4 Exhausts are available in both Standard / Race and GP Series mounting configurations. Step up your motorcycle's style and power with the M4 Standard Full System Exhaust.
- The Standard / Race Series Exhaust mounts in the stock position; M4 supplies you with a race bracket to allow the removal of your passenger foot pegs, if desired.
- Whether hitting the track or sharing a ride with someone, this system has you covered.
- Includes tapered and equal length headpipes with true high-flow merge collectors.
- Midpipe is designed to give exhaust gases optimum flow and improved power characteristics.
- M4 has built a quality fitting exhaust that is a breeze to install; all mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Saves significant weight over stock system and increases horsepower noticeably.
- Up to 15 horsepower gain.
- Most systems are quiet insert (sold separately) compatible and, where applicable, are shipped with an O2 sensor bung for use with aftermarket fuel management systems.