RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- Polyester mesh and nylon outer shell construction.
- Removable and adjustable CE-approved armor on shoulders, elbows and PE vented foam padding on back.
- Reflective print on back for increased visibility at nighttime.
- Adjuster on upper arm and forearm for better fit.
- T-Dry mesh liner.
- Waist adjuster for better fit.
- Flex action panel on side for good mobility.
- Belt loop connection tab on back.
- CPS (Chest Protector System) equipped (protector sold separately).
- Outshell: Polyester, nylon.
- Lining: Polyester (T-Dry).
T-Dry: RS Taichi original material made for motorcycle gear. T-Dry will absorb moisture (more than two times faster compared to cotton) and dry quickly to keep you comfortable inside the gear.