RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- Waterproof and breathable Drymaster nylon outer shell construction with Teflon HT coating.
- T-Dry mesh liner.
- Removable and adjustable CE approved armor on shoulders, elbows and PE vented foam padding on back.
- 360 visible reflective print for increased visibility in nighttime.
- Adjuster on upper arm and forearm for better fit.
- Waist adjuster for better fit.
- External pocket on left chest.
- Large zippered vents on side for airflow.
- Belt loop connection tab on back.
- CPS (Chest Protector System) ready for securely fastening optional chest protector (CPS sold separately).
- Outshell: Nylon.
- Lining: Polyester (T-Dry).
Drymaster: This RS Taichi original material is a highly functional material with waterproofing by laminated special polyurethane, and made breathable by using a special molecular structure.
T-Dry: RS Taichi original material made for motorcycle gear. T-Dry will absorb moisture (more than two times faster compared to cotton) and dry quickly to keep you comfortable inside the gear.
Teflon HT: This product protects virtually all kinds of fabric from water, dirt and stains without affecting color, and it can help the garment last longer.