S Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- Teflon HT coating windblock softshell outer construction.
- T-Dry mesh lining (outer shell).
- Removable and adjustable RS Taichi original CE-approved armor on shoulders, elbows and PE vented foam padding on back.
- Air vents on underarm.
- Individually wearable removable insulated inner jacket.
- Removable hood.
- Reflective print on front and back of sleeve.
- Flex action panel on back.
- Waist adjuster drawcord for better fit.
- Chest Protector System (CPS) prepared (optional, insert sold separately).
- Outshell: Nylon.
- Lining: Polyester (T-DRY).
- Inner jacket: Nylon.
- Insulation: Polyester.
T-Dry: RS Taichi original material made for motorcycle gear. T-Dry will absorb moisture (more than two times faster compared to cotton) and dry quickly to keep you comfortable inside the gear.
Teflon HT: This product protects virtually all kinds of fabric from water, dirt and stains without affecting color, and it can help the garment last longer.