RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- Nylon with Teflon HT coating construction.
- Water resistant.
- Removable and adjustable light weight armor (non-CE) on shoulders, elbows and PE vented foam padding on back.
- Reflection print on back for increased visibility in nighttime.
- Large air ventilation on side.
- Removable hood equipped.
- CPS (Chest Protector System) for securely fastening optional chest protector (CPS sold separately).
- Outshell: Nylon.
- Lining: Polyester (T-Dry).
T-Dry: RS Taichi original material made for motorcycle gear. T-Dry will absorb moisture (more than two times faster compared to cotton) and dry quickly to keep you comfortable inside the gear.
Teflon HT: This product protects virtually all kinds of fabric from water, dirt and stains without affecting color, and it can help the garment last longer.