In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- Durable perforated goatskin construction with nylon stretch.
- Waterproof, breathable E-Dry barrier allows for the passage of air and perspiration, while remaining completely watertight.
- Gel inserts across the lower palm reduce shock and vibration.
- Touchscreen-compatible conductive overlays on the thumb and index finger.
- EVA foam padding on the fingers and outside of wrist combine with a hard knuckle protector.
- Stretch panels on the fingers reduce fatigue and increase dexterity.
- Hook-and-loop gauntlet closure.