In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and forchettes, with protective goatskin knuckle and finger panels.
- Durable, reinforced goatskin leather palm with articulated silicone gel and EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration.
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with action expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue.
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable.
- Extended slip-on cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure.
- Soft brushed polyester-lined upper interior for additional comfort.