In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and fingers, with soft, perforated goatskin and stretch Lycra?? fourchettes.
- Protective, perforated goatskin knuckle and wrist panels, with Carbolex covered EVA foam knuckle padding and wrist armor.
- Durable, reinforced, perforated goatskin palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration.
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with stretch Lycra?? expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity, and help to reduce hand fatigue.
- Armor-Link mesh and perforated goat skin combine with a hook-and-loop wrist closure for a well ventilated and secure cuff.