In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- Grade A, water-resistant goat skin and sheepskin leather provide comfort and durability.
- A waterproof and breathable barrier by HiPora.
- Pre-curved palm and fingers match the shape of grips to ease hand fatigue.
- Soft, Bemberg interior lining.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop wrist adjustments with TPR pull for easy operation.
- Forehand, knuckle and finger expansion panels for added flexibility.
- Thumb-mounted shield wipe.
- Built-in nylon polar cover stores in zippered pocket when not in use.