In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- 600 denier Carbolex shell combines with a Rainguard waterproof and breathable barrier.
- Zippered shoulder, sleeve and rear exit vents provide flow-through ventilation.
- 360 Phoslite reflective piping and Tourmaster's signature reflective rear triangle.
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulders with an articulated triple density back protector.
- Tourmaster's removable Z.O.Q. (Zip Out Quilted) liner features warming 100gm Polyfill insulation.
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.